miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2018

JEFFREY DEAN MORGAN DISPUESTO A SER EL BATMAN DE FLASHPOINT

¡Mira, si al final el Batman de Reeves no sale, siempre pueden llamar a Snyder....! ;-P


"Look, I’m not going to lie, Zack Snyder and I talked about doing Batman together when we did Watchmen. 

I think it was both he and I’s favorite character and favorite story."


"And what I know about the Flashpoint Batman is, you know, for me, I think he is not only the darkest of the Batmen, but the coolest. 

And I love his whole storyline and who he is and the tortured soul of it all."


"We’ll see. I mean, look, DC is DC and they’ll figure out what they’re going to do next. 

But I’m highly aware of the character, I will say that. I’m highly aware of the character, and it would probably be a thrill of a lifetime to put on the Batsuit.

No hay comentarios: